For over half a century, Cuba has been all but impossible to visit as a tourist from the United States. Recently though, travel regulations have become less restrictive, allowing for students, groups, solo travelers, and others to visit this amazing country and learn about its history and culture.
Charity Army offer the Humanitarian Tour in Havana and learn about life in this Caribbean country.
HUMANITARIUM TOUR IN HAVANA, CUBA
1. Accommodation – hotel ****
2. Meal – breakfast and dinner
3. Transfer roundtrip from airport–hotel-airport
4. Air tickets and visas
5. Guide Service
6. Excursions – Sightseeing tour Havana Viejo, Tabaco Factory.
7. Vintage American Car Tour
8. Museum de la Revolution
9. Park of John Lennon
10. Humanitarian aid – schools supply, medicine, cosmetics
11. Visiting Churches, Synagogue.
12. Currency Exchange
PRICE – $3900
1. Night’s Havana
2. Varadero Resort
3. Caribbean sea marlins fishing
4. Show “ Tropicana”
5. Museum of Ernest Hemingway.
HUMANITARIAN AID Tax deductible
Donate today and help millions of people all over the world! Support our local and international humanitarian programs that make a difference!
Stay updated! Sign up now and receive our news!